Parent/Guardian Teacher Board Meeting
December 17th 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (Collins)
December 18th 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. (Christiana)
Dear Parent Teacher Board,
We are extremely excited about our initial meeting for the development of a Parent Teacher Board. As you can see by the depth or our conversations during the meetings, the board has a very powerful voice and will be a part of decision-making processes at our school in order to support student achievement and success. We are grateful for your time, dedication, and input. We, however, cannot rest on our initial step. The Parent Teacher Board voiced several areas for concern and expressed a desire for informed discussions that lead to positive actionable results.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 17th 5:30pm – 6:30pm & December 18th 8:30 am - 9:30 am
1. Elect: Chair, Christiana Co-Chair, Collins Co-Chair, Christiana Secretary, Collins Secretary
2. Finalize Executive Board meeting dates (whole group, campus, morning/evening?), meeting structure (I will have a draft agenda structure to amend), and establish bylaws (I will have a draft of bylaws that can be amended per request of the board)
3. Follow-up on Previous Meeting Topics (NLCP responses since the last meeting)
4. Organize developed goals and actionable steps to present at “Mandatory Parent Town Hall”
5. Propose Potential Date and Structure for “Mandatory Parent Town Hall” to collaborate with NLCP calendar and stakeholders
All interested parents and guardians are welcome. Come help us build a parent/guardian community.
Any questions: email Bart Lloyd at
, or call at 857-231-1042